Weekly public classes at Heartspace Troy
Tuesdays at 5:45pm Tantra Vinyasa is a complete hatha practice weaving philosophy, asana, pranayama, and meditation. More advanced postures and pranayama, bandha and mudra may also be explored. For advanced beginners.
Wednesdays at 9am With Hatha Yoga you will develop flexibility, strength and balance with an emphasis on alignment and energetic balancing. Class offers a broad range of asana, breathing and restorative postures.
Sva Sadhana: Advanced practice, Embodied wisdom
Forget about new years resolutions – you do that anyway (forget about them, that is). Let 2018 be the year you make those positive life changes stick! If you want to develop greater self awareness, process emotions in a more positive and powerful way, develop that inner guide and live a life that aligns with your highest desires, this is the course for you!
In this practice-based advanced studies course, you will:
- Immerse yourself in a living tradition of wellness and spiritual fulfillment
- Refine and deepen your personal yoga practice with individual guidance and mentoring
- Study and live the lessons of seminal yoga texts and teachings
- Explore advanced hatha yoga practices, pranayama and meditation
- Develop strategies for ensuring emotional and physical health and resiliency
Lauren is one of a very few Yoga Therapists in the region and was one of the first to be certified to lead students in the Four Desires process by its founder. She has been guiding people in this life changing process for more than a decade.